How to make
- Cut the wick into 13cm pieces (3 pieces total).
- Place a beeswax sheet on a flat surface and firmly place the wick along the end of one of the strips of wax. Ensure the wick sticks out at least 1cm from the top of the candle.
- Fold the wax over the wick and start rolling away from you.
- Applying even pressure with both hands, begin to roll the candle using your palms, making sure to keep straight so the bottom of the candle will be even when it is completely rolled.
- Overlap the current sheet with a new sheet by 1cm and continue rolling, using 4 sheets for each candle.
- Once you reach the end of the fourth sheet, gently press, using the warmth of your hand to soften the wax and seal the edge.
Trim wick to 6mm before each lighting.
Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
Only burn candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
Stop burning when 15mm of wax remains.
Warning – to prevent fire and serious injury:
Burn candle within sight.
Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.